Malaysia Job Vacancy IMPSA Sdn Bhd Perak February 2012
IMPSA (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is a globally recognized company dealing with the supply of port and hydro equipment to customers located all over the world. In line with our expansion plan, IMPSA (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
1. Electrical Supervisor
- Reads Electrical diagrams to plan layout of wiring system e.g. switch boards, power outlets, lights and switches
- Undergo decision on parts and material needed for the job and check them for accuracy using measurement system
- Implement corrective action on the work performed according to the drawing and specification
- Perform inspection thoroughly over work done by crew members
- Carries out risk assessment and safe working practices
- Supervision of excavation team
- Carries out all electrical duties assigned in plant or equipment being used
- Able to meet conflicting deadlines adhering to project
- Prepares and delivery report timely
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the supervisory field, preferably generating from heavy industry
- Well conversed in Electrical drawing interpretation
- Process knowledge on international electrical standards i.e. IEEE, NEC
- In depth understanding on International Electrical Safety following to the specified standards
- Good spoken and written English
- A team player and a proactive individual
- Applicants must be willing to work in Lumut
2. Structural Supervisor
Perak – Lumut
- Monitor structural assembly task like cutting, forming, punching and welding piece of an equipment or component and lifting of heavy structures.
- Maintain the quality of the performed works by tall adherence to the project drawings and specifications.
- To plan and schedule labor, material and equipment efficiently and within set time frames.
- Implementation of approved methods / procedures to the works.
- Supervises a group of skilled and non skilled workers.
- Follow and update the general working project schedule.
- Implementation of safety procedures.
- Timely submission of daily reports.
- Must possess minimum Diploma or Degree in Engineering field.
- Experience of at least 5 years in the supervisory field, preferably generating from heavy machinery industry.
- Minimum 5 years work experience on material handling, crane installation works i.e. tower crane, RTG cranes and container cranes or other fields equivalent such as oil & gas, bridges and heavy industry constructions.
- Good knowledge of FCAW / SMAW welding methods and tools knowledge.
- Knowledge about international steel structure assembly standards i.e. ASTM, ANSI, DIN, ISO, JIN
- In depth knowledge on equipments & devices for heavy lifting.
- Performs sound understanding in painting procedures & techniques.
- Adherence and understanding on international safety standards.
- Knowledge about international standard regarding assemblies.
- Flair with manufacturing method & tools knowledge.
- Excellent drawing interpretation skills and knowledge.
- High standard of personal conduct and self discipline.
- Ability to work in safe, quality and productive manner.
- Excellent personal interrelation with all the works team.
- Self motivated and a proactive individual.
- Good spoken and written English
- Willing to work in Lumut
"An attractive remuneration package commensurating with experience, a career development program plus technological state of the art environment will be offered to the successful candidate."
If you feel you are the right candidate to fill-up the above position, please apply via jobstreet or submit your resume, with details of your experiences, a passport size photograph, copies of relevant certificates / testimonials, current and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department
IMPSA (M) SDN BHD
Lot 8-3, Jalan Besar
Kawasan Perindustrian Pelabuhan Lumut,
32000 Sitiawan, Perak
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org